- Types of the Collected Personal Information
- Personal Information regarding the current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, and guests may be collected. The types of Personal Information Fomo may collect may vary upon the Service that User gets or relationship between Fomo
- By downloading, accessing and/or playing (if applicable) the games or using the Services, User consents to the collection of information about User by Fomo. Please find below the types of Personal Information to be collected regardless of the collection method
- User name, email address, player name, password and profile information (such as profile photo).
- User identification number and/or user name, User profile picture or his/her URL, location, sex, the login e-mail
- age-range, locale, language of User application, time zone numbers for User friends who are also connected to the Services.
- mail address, phone number or mailing address
- User personal comments which may include Personal Information
- Personal Information to be published on the fan pages, forums, sites or to be provided via contest
- Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, User mobile device’s identifiers like User Identifier For Advertising , Advertising ID, Game Center ID, the type of computer or mobile device User are using, User device's operating system, version, model, hardware type and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to User computer or device when User access the Internet, browser type and language, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that User visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of User visit, the amount of time User spend on each page, information about the links User click and pages User view within the Services and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
- performance and game contextual data like User games session activity;
- aggregated and/or de-identified information that is not intended to specifically identify a user; and
- technical information such as device identifier,
- details about how User uses and interacts with the Services (for example, information about how and when User play the games or visit the websites(s),
- information that User provides Fomo with when User fills in forms, and/or questions or complete surveys when using any of the Services, when User creates an account with Fomo or if User invites his/her friends to use the games and Services; (such as gender, name, date of birth place, nickname, nationality etc )
- the content of messages sent using the chat and messaging systems;
- User interactions with Fomo on the social media channels;
- ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing the Services through use of services
- information Fomo collect via cookies and widgets that allows Fomo to collect data, such as User device's model, operating system and screen size, IP, game center IP, preferences and other information about how User use the Services
- information that Fomo collects about User from the other group companies or other third party companies who have obtained User’s consent or have another legal right to share such information with Fomo (including publishing partners, platforms, advertising platforms and partners and data aggregators who have obtained). This may include attributes about User and User interests, as well as other games and services that User uses, demographic and general location information.
- Collection of Personal Information
- The types of Personal Information Fomo may collect (directly from User or from Third-parties) and the privacy practices varies on the nature of the relationship User have with and the requirements of applicable law. Some of the ways that Fomo may collect Personal Information may include:
- information collected from third-parties when installing and playing the games (Third-party applications, like Apple, Google, Amazon and/or from social networking Sites such as Facebook)
- information collected directly from user (during registering for an account. communications with us, user reviews. ,fan pages, forums, and posting on the site, registration for contests )
- automated data collection
- information submitted via ancilliary services
- ad networks
- The primary goal of processing the Personal Information is to provide a better gaming experience, improve the Services, and conduct marketing and research activities and create reports for internal use. The Personal Information may be stored anywhere in the world including but not limited to Turkey either physically or electronically.
- Use of Personal Information
- The Personal Information shared by the User shall in no case be used for the interest of other third Parties either directly or indirectly and shall be disclosed except as provided below.
- Fomo may share User’s Personal Information to the A)service providers with respect to (i)IT and related services; (provision of information and services User have requested; (ii) payment processing third parties; (iii) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Services. B) business partners .c) marketing - interest-based or targeted advertising and third-party marketing partners.
- Personal Information, other account information and content shall be disclosed in order to comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; and to respond to User requests.
- User have certain rights in connection with User personal information and how Fomo handle it. User can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us. In that vein , User are entitled and have right to
- access and require information regarding the types of personal information of Users is processed and to ask detailed information
- learn the purpose of Personal Information processing and whether such Personal Information are used for such purpose
- know the parties to which such Personal Information is transferred within the country or abroad
- ask the correction of Personal Information in order to be true actual and updated
- demand the deletion of User’s Personal Information
- object to the processing of Personal Information about himself/herself which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
- demand from Fomo to inform other third parties regarding the correction, deletion destruction of such Personal Information
- object the results against to User which occurred through analyze of such Personal Information via exclusively automatic systems
- demand compensation in case of any damages due to the processing of Personal Information in violation of applicable law
- request a restriction of the processing of User Personal Information, such as when User is disputing the accuracy of User data held by Fomo.
- Fomo shall finalize the requests of the User as stated in reasonable time and manner and yet no later than 30 (thirty) days. If the use of right by the User requires additional cost, then Fomo may be entitled to demand such costs from User.
- For the use of rights conferred to User, User may also be required to take additional steps, such as deletion of Services or, suspension of User’ Accounts or the connection with several application or social network. For the use of the rights by User, Fomo may demand from the User the verification of its identity.
- User may opt out in any time in accordance with his/her sole discretion, clicking on the opt out link provided in all marketing mailings, by turning off notifications from mobile device or SNS settings or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com without incurring any costs. Please note that if User opts ins or out of receiving marketing communications from Fomo, Fomo may still communicate with User from time to time that Fomo needs provide User with information about the Service that User using, if Fomo needs to request information from User with respect to a transaction initiated by User, or for other legitimate non-marketing reasons,
- If User wants to stop receiving push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on User via mobile device even when the app is not on, User can turn of push notifications by visiting his/her mobile device’s “Settings”. Many of the Services also offers the ability to turn off push notifications in the “Settings” section of related Services
- For the notification by personalized advertising from third-party partners, User can opt in or opt out of third-party customized advertising through the device Settings and other third-party opt-in or opt-out tools. If User does not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from third parties that relate to his/her interests on his/her mobile device, User may adjust the ad tracking settings on his/her device (such as turning on Limit Ad Tracking). User can also reset the “Advertising Identifier” (such as an IDFA) from User’s mobile device’s settings. Further, depending on the platform provider (such as Apple or Google), User may be able to download apps that offer to provide User with control regarding the collection and use of cross-app data for tailored advertising. All of the opt-in or opt-out tools described in this provision are provided by third parties, not by Fomo. Fomo does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
- Protection and Retention of Personal Information
- In order to help ensure a secure and safe experience, Fomo is continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect the Personal Information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. that are located in secured facilities
- Fomo retains Personal Information as long as the account is active or as needed to provide User the Service. If User ask Fomo to remove User’s Personal Information, Fomo will retain Personal Information as necessary for legitimate business interests, such as to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes.
- The Personal Information is protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure industry-standard security of such information, such as firewalls and data encryption. Yet Fomo cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that User transmit to Fomo or through the Services.